Monday, August 26th 6:00 to 6:45 pm
for a Hiking Pole DEMO
Whether you’re a young athlete that just had knee surgery or a senior who loves adventure, a pair of hiking poles can make all the difference in what you can do!
Come experience how poles help you to:
– Reduce stress on your knees and back – walk longer and farther
– Give your Joints a Break – let the poles take some of the load off
– Be surefooted – it’s like having 4 legs
– Have better posture – and easier breathing
– Look up more while walking – and enjoy the world around you!
RSVP to Lisa at 845 439 5507 so we have enough poles for everyone. And if you’d like to know about future demos or would like a private session, just let Lisa know!